The perfect place to track the love and laughs our children bring us each day!





Monday, February 8, 2010

From The Mouths of Babes

Bottle Rocket
+ I learned about Nois and the aminals today at church
+ Can I have some pimp cheese please (pimento cheese)
+ Where's the offer Dada? (remote control)
+ Can we go to Jesus' birthday party?
+ Does God have a cell phone Mama?
+ Now Dada, be nice to your friends at work and share your things, ok?
+ Can we take it apart and look at the insects (insides)
+ I think I have a stomach fection
+ It was the wrong kind of poop! (when he had an upset stomach)
+ Will you still me my mama when the baby is born, Mama?
+ Girls have a “gina”
+ We are fine- go ahead downstairs and me and the baby will be just fine
holding Fire Cracker as a newborn
+ If you need anything, just call me & don’t forget to feed the baby and check on him while I am at school

SMOKE BOMB
+ In portajohn for first time at t-ball practice - “where flush?”
+ The moon is broken!
+ You say no, I say yes!
+ Can we watch a moomie (movie)?
+ I want to go to “P Hut” (pizza hut)
+ Mama, you can't eat anymore because the baby will get dirty!
+ We should name our baby sister "gina"!
+ Does “Sparkler” have her own little house in the bubble in your belly Mama?
+ Don’t pass gas in my room, I try to keep it clean in here!
+ I can spill my drink myself (means he can pour it himself
+ That car is missing its lid (convertible)
+ Sparkler is such a fweetie (sweetie)
+ Mama, can you make me some cheese (while I was nursing Fire Cracker)!
+ I like pepeoni pizza (pepperoni)

No comments:

Post a Comment