The perfect place to track the love and laughs our children bring us each day!





Tuesday, December 7, 2010

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY SMOKE BOMB!!



WOW! That is how I feel when I think about you and this past year......starting kindergarten, learning to read, becoming a math wiz, loving school and maturing right before our eyes! You are such a fine young man and we are so proud of who you are.....to us, to your siblings, to your friends and family, to everyone around you. You are a genuine person with such a huge heart. I love how passionate you are about many things. This is evident by how much you love your brothers and sister and what a great big & little brother you are. You are always helping someone or speaking kind words to others. I can't even count how many times I have heard you whisper sweet words and compliments to your sister, or reached out to help someone in need. You have grown so much this year.....physically, academically, spiritually and emotionally. It has been amazing to soak it all in and watch you develop. My favorite part of you turning 6 is the super-awesome bear hugs that you give us! I love you Smoke Bomb- you are very special to me and Dada! We are so proud to me your parents!








No comments:

Post a Comment