The perfect place to track the love and laughs our children bring us each day!





Saturday, September 3, 2016

I Think I Found Myself A CheerLeader

On the way home from school the other day.....

Mama to Fire Cracker and Sparkler: Do you guys think I could write a book?
FireCracker: About what?
Mama: Parenting
Pause
FireCracker: Sure!
Sparkler: I can get you some awesome writing paper from my teacher. The kind with lines and a place to draw your picture.

I knew I was opening a can of worms and had no clue how they would answer my question. It was one of those moments when our kids taught me. They had no doubt I could do it and even offered to help me out :) I think I found myself a  two cheerleaders folks! They reminded me to stop stalling, throw out the doubt and get busy chasing my dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment