The perfect place to track the love and laughs our children bring us each day!





Friday, September 18, 2009

Beginnings- Still Light Years Behind!

Here is the start of something I said I would never do. Not because I am afraid of posting things about our family on the internet, but because I do not have a lot of spare time. I always find myself thinking I should have written that down or journaled on a more frequent basis, so this should keep things in order. Yeah right- there is no order to me anymore, not after 4 kids! I officially lost my marbles 2 kids ago! My family is the light of my life and the reason I wake up each day. They make me love, laugh and live as never before. A simple hug from any of them can melt my heart. My husband balances out the insanity! He is, thankfully, the most sane and loving person I know- I still ponder how he survives with a (slightly) insane wife! This blog will share some of the hilarious things we see and hear in our home. Don't blink or you will miss a beat- with 4 under 7, there is never a dull (or quiet!) moment here. We hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Don't know how you do it all, but you do! You are awesome :) Can't wait to read more future posts. Love you all! Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Supermom!! Love the blog and what a great way to share your daily -- ok perhaps weekly -- stories! Thanks for sharing! Give all a hug! Aunt Eliz

    ReplyDelete