The perfect place to track the love and laughs our children bring us each day!





Thursday, March 25, 2010

DONUTS FOR DAD

Last Thursday they had Donut for Dad day at Smoke Bomb's preschool. Dada and Smoke Bomb had a blast eating donut holes and hanging out with the other kids and dads. The teacher took individual pictures of each child holding a football and the kids decorated the frame with a sports theme. She also had the children create a "My Great Dad" award where they filled in the blank to various questions about their father. Bottle Rocket had the same teacher two years ago and did a similar project. It was a really cute idea and fun to read! Here are a few of the answers from Smoke Bomb. Wow! So few words can say so much!

He weighs "6" pounds and is "5" feet tall!
His favorite chore around the house is: "To clean the house!"
Daddy always tells me: "I love you...everyday!"
I really love it when my daddy: "Loves me"


As my hubby said...pretty insightful for a 5 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment