The perfect place to track the love and laughs our children bring us each day!





Monday, October 25, 2010

'CARY COSTUME

THIS.................................






SCARED THIS...................
A LOT TODAY....................
Let me just start by saying that I am elated no one is wearing a mask as part of a costume this year. Fire Cracker found this mask (The Thing which was part of Smoke Bomb's costume last year) under his bed this morning and put it on....then screamed at Sparkler. She ran and screamed and hovered near me for some time. I put the mask away- hid it under the bed- far away from sight. Then tonight, Smoke Bomb found it hidden under the bed, far away from sight. He put it on and went straight up to Sparkler before we could intervene, twice! Leave it to little boys to think a reaction from someone warrants a repeat of the offender. And Sparkler was "cared!" And I mean 'cared! She would not go to sleep tonight. She cried, we went to comfort her, she said she was 'scared and her eyes were big as saucers. I held her for every bit of an hour and she finally went to sleep. I felt horrible. But it was nice to hold her and be still with her on me. Once again, here is to traditional costumes this year and no 'cary masks!

No comments:

Post a Comment