The perfect place to track the love and laughs our children bring us each day!





Friday, October 8, 2010

THAT POINT

I realized yesterday that I have reached that point. You know that point. The point when you realize you are burning both ends of the candle. The point where you wonder if there is an actual point of return. The point where you must laugh because if not you will cry. The point where you know those around you, including the dog, are looking at you wondering what you'll do next. I realized I was at this point when I looked up and saw myself on one knee, beside the dog, in the den, holding a can of air freshener in one hand and a bag of salomi in the other! Realizing there is an issue, is the first step in recovering, right?!?! That is when I knew I needed a break..... or act of God to help get me back from my insanity. This can only go on so long! But in the overall scheme of things, I have very little to complain about, if any. So I will choose to focus on the things that are important and do all I can to "keep my ducks in a row!"

No comments:

Post a Comment