The perfect place to track the love and laughs our children bring us each day!





Thursday, December 31, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS!

I am so excited for my sister and (official!) future brother-in-law! They became engaged this afternoon and we are very happy for both of them. I had to keep it a secret for 3 weeks! I have never had to keep a secret that long, much less from my sister who can read me like a book. However, I was very thankful that her fiance included me in the anticipation! In fact, he called me right after he purchased the ring weeks ago and even emailed me pictures of the ring! It was hard, but I kept mums the entire time! He even dropped her hints that I knew, but I stood firm! I also knew that he had been to ask our Mom and Dad for her hand in marriage on Christmas Eve. And then my sister and her fiance spent Christmas Eve with our family! That was hard! He did keep the "official" date a secret which was neat. It was quite exciting to receive her phone call this afternoon- she is the happiest I have seen her in her life. You two are a great match and I wish you many years of happiness and love! Can't wait till the wedding..........!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment