The perfect place to track the love and laughs our children bring us each day!





Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'll Pass On The Energy Drink, But Thanks

It is 2 days out from Christmas. You would think from our kids that it IS Christmas already! You would also think that we gave our kids a (an) energy drink to start the day, then one with lunch and another for afternoon snack! They are "super-duper" excited and letting everyone know it! We were in the pediatricians office today and ran into the kids regular pediatrician (who is SO AWESOME!). He said he was sure the kids were "hard to contain at this point" for CHRISTmas. I agreed with him 100%! I quickly remarked that I had a new-found respect for my own parents. I mean it is challenging to keep up with all the excitement, questions and ants in the pants. But honestly it really is quite funny and fun to watch! It is also hard to believe that this Christmas excitement seems to grow each year. Fast forward 5 years with 4 kids and the excitement level it gets to is unimaginable!! I will need my own Monkey Joes to contain them at that point! We are enjoying each moment and making lasting memories. We are truly blessed to have 4 healthy, happy and "high-strung at the moment" children! Better run......there is a bunch of singing and dancing going on in the den. Merry CHRISTmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment