The perfect place to track the love and laughs our children bring us each day!





Wednesday, November 10, 2010

BABY HEADLOCK

Sparkler loves to carry Baby around. We named her first babydoll after Sparkler's middle name (okay I strongly encouraged it!). That is because I had a very similar doll when I was her age named after my middle name. She was very loved. My favorite thing about her was her eyes that opened and shut. Sparkler happens to be very fascinated as well by Grace's eyes. She remarks excitedly that she can sleep! By the time I grew out of dolls, Baby Katherine had matted hair, one eye that barely worked, torn clothes and body parts dangling from a thread. You could literally see how much she was loved! I believe Baby Grace is headed for the same fate! This is Sparkler's favorite way to tote Baby Grace from place to place. Maybe I should start searching for a seamstress who specializes in re-attachment body parts for dolls!


No comments:

Post a Comment