The perfect place to track the love and laughs our children bring us each day!





Saturday, September 11, 2010

MOMENTS LIKE THIS


Wow! That is all I can muster to say about what my sister just did! She spoke in front of 20,000 (!!!!!!!!) people at an international convention. Could you imagine? I have always looked up to my big sister and am so proud of her. She looked so amazing up there (her fiance sent these picts to me) and the level of confidence she had prior to the speach was unbelieveable. I spoke to her last night and she was calm, peaceful, excited and ready to go. I would have been a nervous wreck! Not many people have this type of opportunity. She took it and ran! Way to go 'Grace'! It is no doubt public speaking is a huge part of her calling. She is so talented at it and enjoys what she is doing.....it shows in every way. When work does not feel like work, but something you know you were destined in life to do, that is true happiness. I am so happy for you big sis!

2 comments:

  1. Your sister looks like a movie star on that screen. Next time she comes over, I want an autograph. I love your blog! It's so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete