The perfect place to track the love and laughs our children bring us each day!





Saturday, September 18, 2010

WE MADE IT SEVEN YEARS.......



Without strep throat!!! I was so surprised the other day when Fire Cracker came down with strep throat. In over seven and a half years, we have never had a child with this illness. It took Fire Cracker out. He had such a high fever we could not even control it with meds. He has felt lousy the past 2 days. These pictures are a good reflection of how he has been lately (just look at those lucious lips and super long eye lashes!). He keeps telling me he is freezing cold and wears about 3 shirts to stay warm. I try to hold him but he cannot get comfortable. He says hold me and then asks me to go away a few minutes later. Boo! Go away strep throat! I hate that he feels crummy, but I love to cuddle and love on him. He is so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment