The perfect place to track the love and laughs our children bring us each day!





Thursday, September 9, 2010

READ IT FORWARD

I love to read. I always have and wish I had more time now to read. I like to read for pleasure, work, devotion, teaching, reading to my kids…..really any kind of reading makes me happy!! Thankfully the kids have carried on this trait and love to read or be read to! So I must share with you a website I have found recently. It has been a little guilty pleasure of mine and a true gem to me in times when I need to just “escape” from it all! It is called READ IT FORWARD. The website is is filled with great things.

http://read-it-forward.crownpublishing.com/

One of the best parts of this site is the READ IT FIRST program. Here you can register to win a free copy of books that are new, but not yet published. They ask that you read the books and then provide feedback on their website blog, to others around you and then pass the book along for others to read. It is a brilliant concept and one that I have thoroughly enjoyed. I have reviewed two books to date and each one has been sensational. I would recommend each of you at least check it out. It is well worth your time and energy. I make time to read the books they send and enjoy each page. Tonight I even locked myself in the bathroom (after the kids were in bed) to sneak a few quiet moments to finish reading the latest book! That is normal right!??! Can you tell I need the outlet? What a great resource! Be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment